This page was created as a quick reference guide for you to save money. I have used or extensively reviewed all of these products and I highly recommend them to you!
Disclosure: There are some affiliate links below and I may receive commissions for purchases made through links in this post, but these are all products I highly recommend. I won’t put anything on this page that I haven’t verified and/or personally used.
Budget And Retirement Tools
Personal Capital: Personal Capital is a great resource that I have personally used and highly recommend. The company provides a free software that puts all your investments and finances in one place. You can track your net worth, your cash flow, your portfolio, your investments, and more.
Or for more info,
- When you need to make a purchase, open up the Ebates app and search for the store you are going to buy from.
- Click the link to the store through Ebates and shop as you normally would.
- After the purchases are made, you automatically get cash back to your account that you can get refunded to you by Paypal or check.
It really is that easy which is why I recommend them. Plus they have awesome deals. If you sign up for Ebates with my link, you qualify for a $10.00 reward after your first purchase!
- Before you shop, look through the ibotta app and select the store you are going to. Look through the cash back offers and select the ones you intend to purchase.
- Go to the store and make your purchase. Be sure to get a receipt!
- Scan your receipt through the ibotta app and select which items you are redeeming for cash back.
- ibotta will review your receipt and deposit the cash back into your account within 48 hours.
- Earn points when you shop online
- Watch videos for points
- Answer surveys for points
- Redeem your points for gift cards to Amazon, Walmart, and other retailers or get cash back from PayPal.
Trim: Trim is a really cool platform that connects to your bank accounts and locates places to save money. It will negotiate lower cable bills, set spending alerts, and cancel old subscriptions.
Trim can also automate your savings which can get you on the right track if you have trouble with spending.
I have heard nothing but good things about Trim so give it a try and see how much it can save you!
Side Hustles For Extra Cash Flow
Hulu is about half the price of Netflix so if you want to start somewhere, start with Hulu.
Also, if you need a digital antenna to get all your local channels, check out this list of the top Amazon.com digital antennas.