27 Best Ways To Fix A Sense Of Entitlement
It’s so easy to point the finger at others and to judge their sense of entitlement, but recently I did some self-reflection and found I am just as guilty of feeling entitled as the next person.
As a career professional, I have high expectations. I expect my team to work as hard as I do and I expect certain things in my life.
My Sense Of Entitlement And Frustrations
- Identify The Behavior - Help Change Their Wording - Set Limits - Treat Everyone Equally - Don’t Push Yourself too Hard
How Do You Deal With Entitlement?
How Do You Change Entitled Behavior?
- Set Expectations - Don’t Fight - Say No - Don’t Give In - Take Some Time Away
- Consider The Perspective Of Others - Encourage And Promote Others - Make Your Own Way - Change Your Expectations - Try Therapy
Dealing With Your Own Entitlement
Entitled People Can Be Toxic
- Believing They’re Better than Others - Double Standards - Not Playing Fairly -Manipulating/Controlling - Constantly Attention Seeking -Regular Meltdowns/Nasty Attitude
Signs You’re Entitled
- Unrealistic Demands Self-Pity - Doing Whatever It Takes (at all cost) - Punish People With Your Behavior - Others Are Always Competition - Everyone Else Comes Second
Swipe up now to read the full post!