An apprenticeship is a job where one is employed and earns a salary on contract while learning the skills of the job. It can also be a combination of classroom learning and on-the-job training where one learns the skills while on the contract job for a specific period of time.
As I noted, an apprenticeship program combines on-the-Job Learning with classroom training. It aims to equip an apprentice with the skills needed for the apprenticeship trade, and you can enroll as an apprentice after you graduate or even during high school.
- Business, Administration, And Accounting
- Health Care, Animal Care, And Social Care
- Retail And Commercial Enterprise
- Engineering, Manufacturing, And Technology
- Sports And Leisure Apprenticeships
Becoming an apprentice is a valuable learning experience that comes with numerous benefits. As soon as you finish your classroom studies or after completing school, you enroll in this program and start earning from it.