Arrest Your Debt Sponsorship / Media Inquiries
Arrest Your Debt is a website and blog founded in September 2018, by me, a sworn police lieutenant employed by a large department in Arizona.
I started the site with the goal of reaching first responders who are struggling with their finances or do not know who they can trust to help invest their money.
Each week, I post two personal finance articles as well as a weekly email to my more than 15,000 email subscribers. Traffic to my website continues to gain traction and I average around 1,000 page views a day.
After years of reading, learning, and planning, I launched the site to offer this much-needed information to first responders. Financial classes are rarely part of the police and fire training curriculum so this is the gap I am filling.
Recently I have partnered with the 100Club of Arizona and present First Responder Financial Wellness Classes across the State of Arizona.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my site and feel free to email me if you have any questions,
WHO IS OUR AUDIENCE?
As Featured / Mentioned On:
- BadCredit: Arrest Your Debt Offers Resources to Help Public Servants Build Wealth and Avoid Financial Hardship
- Finder: Should You Take Out A Personal Loan To Pay Bills After The Pandemic?
- Fox Business: Can You Negotiate Your Credit Card Debt?
- MSN: Need A Job? 12 Ways To Make Money In The Coronavirus Age
- MarketWatch: How one family went from being $55,000 in debt to saving $350,000
- Voyage Phoenix: Meet Ryan of Arrest Your Debt in Central
- Voyage Phoenix: Meet Ryan Luke
- Experian: America Saves – Maining Your Financial Health As A Couple / Father’s Day: Financial Wisdom
- Forbes: 7 Ways To Pay Off Your Credit Card Debt Faster / If You’re In Debt, Don’t Pay It Off – Do This First!
- ESI Money: Side Hustle Interview 4
- Dr. Breathe Easy Finance: Budgeting Tips For Young Adults
- Law Enforcement Today: Did I Choose The Wrong Career? ; The Off Duty Death Spiral ; 5 Habits For Cops To Get Out Of Debt ; We Need To Be In Control, But Why Don’t We Control Our Money?
- Saving Joyfully: Friends And Finances Featuring Arrest Your Debt
- The Good Men Project: Your Reason For Living / The Best Financial Advice For Couples
- The Money Mix: You Are Broke Because You Root For The Underdog ; What You Need To Know About Debt Consolidation
- Bible Money Matters: Why You Should Spend Money To Save Money
- Debt Discipline: Recent Graduates: Here’s Some Financial Advice
- Ninja Budgeter: 43+ Finance Bloggers Reveal Their Biggest Money Mistakes
- My Best Friend The Money Guy: Best Friend Friday Favorites – Feb. 22, 2019
- ThinkSaveRetire: Repeat After Me: You Are Not The Underdog
- The Simple Dollar: Six Effortless Ways To Make A Bigger Dent In Your Debt
- The WateringWhole: Tell Your Story-Ryan
- Partners In Fire: Your Neighbor Is An Iceberg
- Every Day By The Lake: Foreclosure Saved My Financial Life
- Making Momentum: Financial Passion And Purpose
- BlueDollarBull: Balancing A Budget For Beginners
- Decision Makers Hub: How To Manage Your Career And Still Have A Life
- Money Saved Is Money Earned: The Monthly Payment Trap
- UpJourney – How To Write A Resume For The First Time / How To Deal With Conflict
- Thrive Global – Tired Of Being Poor? 13 Steps To Change Your Life / Is Money Affecting Your Marriage? / How To Create A Life You Can Be Proud Of / Can Money Buy Happiness?
- OppLoans: 5 Signs You’re Stuck In A Cycle Of Debt
- CJEvolution Podcast: Personal Finance For Law Enforcement Professionals
- GoLawEnforcement: One Tragic Story and One Too Strange To Believe