Arrest Your Debt Sponsorship Opportunity / Media Inquiries
Arrest Your Debt is a website and blog founded in September 2018, by me, a sworn police lieutenant employed by a large department in Arizona.
I started the site with the goal of reaching first responders who are struggling with their finances or do not know who they can trust to help invest their money.
Recently I have partnered with the 100Club of Arizona and present First Responder Financial Wellness Classes across the State of Arizona.
After years of reading, learning, and planning, I launched the site to offer this much-needed information to first responders. Financial classes are rarely part of the police and fire training curriculum so this is the gap I am filling.
Each week, I post two personal finance articles as well as a weekly email to my more than 15,000 email subscribers. Traffic to my website continues to gain traction and I average around 800 page views a day.
Presently I am monetizing through random ads with an ad publisher. I am looking to transition from ad publishers to specific site sponsors whose business practices are compatible with my approach to finance, each of which will receive a presence on the site with ads linking to your own site.
Initial pricing and advertisement details are below and are based on traffic averaging 900 page views per day.
If you are interested, you may choose to pay by the month or prepay for three-month increments.
At this time I am not offering a contract of more than 3 months due to the continued traffic increase and the potential of rate changes due to a traffic influx.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my site and for your consideration,
WHO IS OUR AUDIENCE?
As Featured / Mentioned On:
- Finder: Should You Take Out A Personal Loan To Pay Bills After The Pandemic?
- Fox Business: Can You Negotiate Your Credit Card Debt?
- USA Today: Arrest Your Debt – Filling The Personal Finance Void For First Responders
- MSN: Need A Job? 12 Ways To Make Money In The Coronavirus Age
- MarketWatch: How one family went from being $55,000 in debt to saving $350,000
- MarketWatch: Arrest Your Debt – Filling The Personal Finance Void For First Responders
- Voyage Phoenix: Meet Ryan of Arrest Your Debt in Central
- Voyage Phoenix: Meet Ryan Luke
- Experian: America Saves – Maining Your Financial Health As A Couple / Father’s Day: Financial Wisdom
- Forbes: 7 Ways To Pay Off Your Credit Card Debt Faster / If You’re In Debt, Don’t Pay It Off – Do This First!
- ESI Money: Side Hustle Interview 4
- Dr. Breathe Easy Finance: Budgeting Tips For Young Adults
- Law Enforcement Today: Did I Choose The Wrong Career? ; The Off Duty Death Spiral ; 5 Habits For Cops To Get Out Of Debt ; We Need To Be In Control, But Why Don’t We Control Our Money?
- Saving Joyfully: Friends And Finances Featuring Arrest Your Debt
- The Good Men Project: Your Reason For Living / The Best Financial Advice For Couples
- The Money Mix: You Are Broke Because You Root For The Underdog ; What You Need To Know About Debt Consolidation
- Bible Money Matters: Why You Should Spend Money To Save Money
- Debt Discipline: Recent Graduates: Here’s Some Financial Advice
- Ninja Budgeter: 43+ Finance Bloggers Reveal Their Biggest Money Mistakes
- My Best Friend The Money Guy: Best Friend Friday Favorites – Feb. 22, 2019
- ThinkSaveRetire: Repeat After Me: You Are Not The Underdog
- The Simple Dollar: Six Effortless Ways To Make A Bigger Dent In Your Debt
- The WateringWhole: Tell Your Story-Ryan
- Partners In Fire: Your Neighbor Is An Iceberg
- Every Day By The Lake: Foreclosure Saved My Financial Life
- Making Momentum: Financial Passion And Purpose
- BlueDollarBull: Balancing A Budget For Beginners
- Decision Makers Hub: How To Manage Your Career And Still Have A Life
- Money Saved Is Money Earned: The Monthly Payment Trap
- UpJourney – How To Write A Resume For The First Time / How To Deal With Conflict
- Thrive Global – Tired Of Being Poor? 13 Steps To Change Your Life / Is Money Affecting Your Marriage? / How To Create A Life You Can Be Proud Of / Can Money Buy Happiness?
- OppLoans: 5 Signs You’re Stuck In A Cycle Of Debt
- CJEvolution Podcast: Personal Finance For Law Enforcement Professionals
- Wiser With Reiser: Building Wealth On A Public Servant’s Salary
- GoLawEnforcement: One Tragic Story and One Too Strange To Believe